Michael Page- Recruitment Consultant
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a young, fast-paced environment
The opportunity to network extensively with senior stakeholders
About Our Client
About our client:
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment firms within the mid - senior level space having a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 167 offices across 37 countries worldwide, we have over 35 years- experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies.
Michael Page International has been present in the APAC region for over 25 years and is experiencing strong growth. In line with our commitment to this region, we are expanding our operations in India at Mumbai and Delhi offices and are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, young and result based environment.
This specific role offers an excellent opportunity to network with senior leaders in the HR Fraternity across all Industries.
- As a consultant, you will be responsible for building and managing a portfolio of clients across industry segments (Banking, FMCG, FMCD, Healthcare, E-Commerce, Technology, Manufacturing, etc.)
- You will partner with Heads of HR and Talent Acquisition across organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- You will also build and maintain a strong network of HR Professionals who are job seekers e.g. Compensation experts, HR Business Partners, Talent experts and so on
- You will be responsible to fulfill client requirements by identifying the right candidates and assess the candidate's potential via interview & screening processes
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Applicant:
- You are a graduate from a top tier University with an MBA from a premier institute
- You have 2-4 years of experience with a proven track record of success in your current role
- You come with experience in business development, client servicing or talent acquisition
- You have a sales driven mindset and can thrive under pressure in a fast paced environment
- You are young and dynamic and have the desire to succeed
What's on Offer
What's on Offer:
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a young, fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to network extensively with senior stakeholders
- Merit based, well defined career progression is on offer for the right candidate