Medico Marketing Manager Oncology
Opportunity to work with one of the market leaders
Opportunity to work with the stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is the biggest in the diagnostics industry and has a revenue of more than 1000 crores.
Marketing & Sales Team
- Support for New Products to sales and marketing team.
- Training field & marketing personnel regarding disease, therapy & product relevant to the promotional strategy.
- Provide Medical support to - Marketing and Sales (visual aids, quiz, clinics i.e. Book, Patient information leaflet, flowchart of the disease, therapy)
KOL & Customer Management
- Getting leaders insight on the new product and providing key drivers for the growth to the marketing department
- Engaging KOL all over India for taking Doctor meeting on the behalf of the company.
- Handling Doctors queries with regard to product.
- Provide medical information support to customers related to the therapeutic area.
CME & Workshop
- Dr. Meeting/CME/RTMs.
- Workshop at various Super-Speciality segment
The Successful Applicant
Qualification: MBBS With MBA or MD in pharmacology
Experience: Having 5-10 years of experience in Medico Marketing Manager. Preference Pharma/Health care managing super specialised segment.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this space