- An opportunity to lead a 4 member clinical marketing team
- An opportunity to work with a leading Indian Medical Device Company
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Indian Medical Devices firm.
- KOL Engagement KPIs:
- Min 15 days field work per month;
- Medical queries resolution as per requirement;
- Scientific presentations for KOL as per requirement;
- New Product evaluation feedback as per requirement;
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with KOLs;
- Clinical engagement program for KOLs
- Medico- Marketing - conducting CMEs and other meetings, participation in the congresses etc.
- Clinical trial support - knowledge of clinical research which includes site evaluation, initiation for clinical studies planned in the year, registries, approvals, data analytics;
- Self-Development- should create engagement program, post marketing surveillance, data publication and medical write up;
- The Medico Marketing Manager is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional stake holders to define, develop and execute marketing strategies and tactics for specified product segment to help achieve revenue and profit expectations. Would work in collaboration with the Sales & Marketing team;
Communicates and works with counterparts in technical management, R&D, medical directorship, marketing and sales to define product attributes, go-to-market strategy, product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
The Successful Applicant
BDS/ MBBS/ Pharm D7-9 years of relevant marketing experience in Healthcare Industry; Must possess experience in clinical research and trials
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead a clinical marketing team for a fast growing, well established Indian Medical Device company.