- To be part of a global centre contributing towards product development
- Working with a global organisation with multiple geography presence
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 company having presence in multiple geographies and multiple businesses
- Carry out static/transient, Linear/Non-linear thermal and thermo mechanical FEA (Finite element analysis) of Gas Turbine static & Rotating components (e.g. blades & Vanes, combustion, Rotor, casing etc.) using commercial software such as ANSYS mechanical, ANSYS workbench, NX-CAE, Nastran & Abaqus.
- Perform Low cycle fatigue, High Cycle fatigue and detailed Fracture mechanics assessment of Gas Turbine's static & rotating components.
- Perform high temperature creep calculation and assessment. Creep-fatigue interaction needs to be checked.
- Prepare and document FE calculation in the form of structural integrity design report.
- Participate and conduct structural integrity design review at component level.
- Seamless transfer of structural integrity calculation input and output between design team and project lead respectively.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical Engineer graduate/Post graduate from recognized college/university
- More than 10 years of experience in CAE/FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for linear, Non- linear, static, Transient, thermal and structural calculations.
- Experience in FEA software ANSYS mechanical or ANSYS Workbench or NX-CAE, Nastran or Abaqus
- Experience in Product Design in Turbo Machinery or Automotive or General Engineering
- Strong background in engineering Mechanics and mechanical design.
- Experience in turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine will be preferred
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to work with a high performance working on global projects in the domain of gas turbines.