- Opportunity to work with a leading American MNC serving healthcare industry
- Best industry compensation and opportunity to grow exponentially
About Our Client
one of the world's largest pure-play in vitro diagnostics (IVD) companies dedicated to transforming patient care.
provides hospitals, hospital networks, clinical laboratories and blood banks around the world with innovative technology and tools to ensure test results are fast, accurate, and reliable.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Market Development & Portfolio Management:
- Lead & execute market development initiatives to drive growth platforms
- Drive Sales Training - recertification
- Product Development/Acquisition/Rationalization
- Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and execute KOL engagement initiatives
- Lead and execute product portfolio strategy and work with the franchise to achieve sustainable and profitable growth mix
- Develop and own resource plan to fund growth opportunities
- Lead and execute Marketing Planning & new product launch process which will incorporate regulatory, reimbursement, clinical, marketing & pricing strategy.
- Lead and execute required product training for the team
Business Development/ Prod Development:
- Lead and facilitate market research to gain insights to market opportunities & needs, particularly segmented needs, S2 market opportunities and adjacencies to current business
- Develop and own " Franchise Projects Pipeline Funnel" and ensure opportunities and projects are aligned with strategic growth rationale
- Pursue biz devt/prod devt initiatives with New Business Development (NBD) & source cos R&D to build product pipeline for emerging markets with source cos.
- Co-Project or Project Sponsor for NBD/Product Development (PD) projects , work with NBD/PD to completes major milestones in a timely manner and ensure alignment with WW mktg throughout the project.
Work closely with regional & source organizations:
- Co-ordinate inputs into Regional/Worldwide pipeline/portfolio/marketing planning
- Business voice of India in Franchise Regional Marketing Board
- Align with global franchise thrusts and gain alignment with source organization on country strategic initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum Education or Equivalent Experience Required/Preferred
- Preferably Management Degree from a premier business school
Minimum Years of Related Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required/Preferred
- Supervisory experience of minimum 3-5 years would be preferred.
- Diagnostic/Medical Devices industry experience is mostly preferred
- Very good communication, presentation and platform skills, financial/business acumen, organizational and people management skills
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a leading American MNC serving healthcare industry
Best industry compensation and opportunity to grow exponentially