Marketing Manager - FMCG - 10-12 Years
Lead the Marketing team of a 4500 Crore Business
Good FMCG exposure
About Our Client
The company is a renowned FMCG brand with a business size of more than 4500 crore.
* Develop and implement long-term strategic plans on new product opportunities, acquisitions/ joint ventures, other growth initiatives.
* Build the company brand by developing integrated communication across all programs, promotions, products and services.
* Segmentation and customer relationship models to targets and customised marketing programs.
* Be the visible voice and advocate for the end user within the organisation.
* Direct an end-user insights function for product development and guide design effort and innovation.
* Manage outside agency resources including advertising, public relations and corporate communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Young and dynamic personality of about 35 years of age.
- Good FMCG exposure; 10-15 years
- Strong communication Skills.
- Understanding of the youth brands market as well as experience with iconic youth brands, in India or other parts of the world for a minimum of 4 years.
- A history of successful brand management and equity building
- A track record of new product development
What's on Offer
- A leadership position with a strong FMCG brand.
- Work on some iconic brands.