- An opportunity to work with a Global market leader in Medical Equipment Industry
- An opportunity to lead marketing for India and South Asia .
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in Med-tech industry and dominates the market segment that they operate in. hey have been growing at more 30% YOY growth for last 3 years.
* Lead marketing efforts for establishing concept of Connected Care/Digital technology in Clinics/Hospitals/Out of Hospital Care Patients in company's therapy areas
* Work towards creating a strategic positioning, integration & execution of the therapy solutions.
* Create content for all Marketing campaigns for Doctors/HCPs to ensure meaningful touch points
* Create training material for Doctors/HCPs to enhance awareness of the therapy and products
* Managing Sales Meets , Medical events & Channel Partner Programs
* Collaborate with other key stakeholders in Medical, Marketing, Supply Chain & Finance to build robust scientific/commercial/pricing models
* Understand and identify competition landscape and provide insights to the business leadership team.
* Formulate new/innovative solution proposals based on external landscape and customer insights (including ROI analysis etc)
* Develop Annual Business Plans and product road map to grow products and solutions for the South Asia region
The Successful Applicant
3-8 years of total work experience
Industry: Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices/ Diagnostics
3+ years of Marketing experience
Prior track record of growth with an organisation
Solid understanding of Marketing concepts like: Segmentation/ Targeting / Positioning, Product Launch
What's on Offer
An opportunity to lead all marketing initiatives for a 100Cr business for India and SEA. Our client is expanding their operations on the back of strong performances in last 2 years.