Marketing Head - FMCG - 10-15 Years
Lead Marketing in the Indian sub-continent region
Work for a globally established brand
About Our Client
The client is an American FMCG company that now sells its products to more than 40 countries across the globe. They have been present in India for over 10 years now and are a market leader in their product lines.
The Key responsibilities of the role would be as follows:
- Consumer and Trade Promotions
- Event/Sponsorship execution
- PR/Digital Leverage Programs
- Social Media
- Budget Control
- Creating events and properties for the brand
- Strategic Alliances for Brand promotion
- Relationship development
- Team management
The Successful Applicant
- Good writing skills
- Utilise Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel at high competency level, MS Word, and Outlook
- General knowledge of marketing desired and or education in a related field
- Position requires independent judgement and initiative, strong attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs and can accomplish tasks without direction
- Strong knowledge in Athletes and Social Media.
- Will take direction without question and ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Ability to work long hours and consecutive days.
- Maintain a brand oriented image.
- Multi-cultural, with understanding of the positioning and lifestyle.
- Regular weekend work required to execute key events.
What's on Offer
- Lead Marketing in the Indian sub-continent region
- Work for a globally established brand