- Lead marketing for a leading Consumer Electronics brand
- Be a part of a brand that spans across multiple consumer lifestyle touch points
About Our Client
Our client is a 100 years' old multi national that is present in over 150 countries. In India, they are positioned as a premium appliance brand with more than 10% market share in categories they operate in.
Overall strategy and planning
- Define local marketing strategy and plan, as part of cascade from BA strategy + follow up on execution in the market
- Deploy maturity roadmap and follow up - lead development in each team accordingly
- Guide the building and approval of campaign plans designed to drive brand and business goals
- Lead eCommerce marketing planning and joint business plan with strategic partners
- Ensure adherence to guidelines while encouraging local adaptation and thinking to maximize the deployment in market (particularly at retail)
- Participate in agency meetings. Ensuring that the investment is maximized and the operating model is optimized
- Synergize agencies in market, with particular focus on remuneration model and value for money
- In charge of overall marketing budget management
Excellence in execution
- Ensure that the activation and roll out of campaigns is optimized, and other marketing activities maximize impact
- Follow up on execution by reporting to senior leadership on status, measurement and follow up
- Ensure that the brand value is maximized but delivering high quality marketing materials at all touchpoints
- Manage the local marketing for excellence and development of employees
- Ensure growth opportunities are provided and met where planned
- Ensure annual reviews and development plans are in accordance to global policies
Planning and approval of consumer promotions
- In collaboration with sales and product teams, ensure that there is an annual plan for consumer promotions that maximize ROI
- Ensure brand-led sales driving philosophy is applied to every promotion
- Own overall calendar of promotions and approval process (with finance) to ensure ROI/self funding is adhered to
- Require and ensure that follow up of each promotion is done
The Successful Applicant
- Passionate about delivering simply outstanding consumer experiences.
- Extensive experience in marketing including retail, social media, paid media, campaign, consumer lifecycle management.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to lead multiple complex projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to think in a creative and strategic way, but adept at delivering operationally.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across regions and functions.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt well in unfamiliar situations.
- Stronganalytical skills and data-driven thinking. Proven practical experience in applying testing/experimentation methodologies andoptimization strategies.
- Masters of Business Administration in Marketing or related area
- 12-15 years of professional experience in marketing in consumer durables/goods
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to create simply outstanding experiences with activation of all touchpoints in the consumer journey.
- Work on brands and products that impact lives of millions of people
- Brings an ecosystem of products to the consumer that improves their every day life