Marketing Director - Consumer Durables - 15-20 yrs work exp
Opportunity to work with the top management
Opportunity to get associated with a global brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of consumer durables in the world. They have a vast and diverse portfolio and their products are used by other consumer durables' players as well. They are entering the Indian market and are currently looking for a Marketing Director.
Reporting to the Managing Director, You will be responsible for:-
- Constructing general market research to keep abreast with the market trends & competitor's strategies
- Designing & implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the brand
- Controlling and allocating the budget in a resourceful manner
- Monitoring progress and submitting performance reports
- Organising promotional events & activities
- Mediating between the top management and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA with at least 15-20 years of experience in sales, trade marketing, product marketing, marcom and pure marketing within the consumer durables industry. You should have a mix of both sales 7 marketing experience. A person who has had the exposure of developing the go to market strategy, marketing communication strategy and product marketing strategy will be preferred. You should have excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills.
What's on Offer
You will be a part of the top leadership team, and will drive the expansion plans of the organisation in one of the most important and crucial markets for them.