Manager/Sr. Manager-R&D-Medical Devices
Multi Divisional Leadership Opportunity reporting to the Senior Management
An opportunity to work with a leading healthcare global captive centre in India
About Our Client
- A fortune 500 medical technologies firm whose products include surgical equipment's, implants and surgical navigational systems among others with a leading global captive centre in Delhi-NCR
- Lead the development of project with cross functional stakeholders, initially in discovery and then in Design Controls of the organisation
- Active contribution towards driving technical specifications with internal / external reviews involving project stakeholders, core team and third party vendors.
- Participate & Contribute in System Level Architecture and Design workflow with core team and Vendor Partner team.
- Take technical implementation challenges and proactive communications with project team, owner & stakeholders to mitigate the risks at early stage and support in driving the business objective and acceptable solutions.
- Understand customer needs and channel them into global product development
- Accountable for driving towards finding unmet needs.
- Identify new opportunities for cross platform development
- Accountable for leading engineering efforts for Discovery stage and New Product Development
- Responsible to grow internal teams delivering better outcomes
- Coach/ grow internal leads of respective Engineering and front-end product development
- Align with business and stakeholders towards signoff project charters
- Scout, find and build external teams to deliver solutions to technical problems quickly and efficiently
- Plans, organizes, staffs, directs and controls the engineering function within appropriate guidelines, policies and regulations
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the team members.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work within cross functional/global team structures
- Works with abstract ideas under guidance
- Exercises judgment deals with high complexity, innovative and uncharted paths, under guidance
- Conceives and gets executed projects representing long term solutions to complex issues of customers
- Can help in creating strategies, policies and procedures within the overall guidelines for own area of work
- Actively shares resources with other departments
- Creates projects and assigns to subordinates
- Frequently interacts with peer groups, counterparts
- May interact with external customers or consultants
- Works independently
- Supervises Technical Excellence, Technical Leaders and People Leaders
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/ Computer engineering or computer science discipline (or related science), Advanced Degree preferred
- 14 years of experience in design and development and verification of complex embedded devices (must have)
- 1-2 years in R&D/project leadership experience (must have)
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, organizational problem solving skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must be able and flexible to work well under changing priorities in a high energy and demanding environment
What's on Offer
- Fast track leadership program
- Great work life balance