Manager/Sr Manager - Consolidation & Planning (IFRS&IndAS)
Opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation
Opportunity to work in a company which has a global presence.
About Our Client
A leading organisation in travel & tourism space with a global presence. (60+ countries)
- Implement a strong strategic financial reporting processes & controls which includes monthly performance analysis, Consolidation & reporting.
- Preparing and analysing various Standalone & Consolidated financial statements including Cash/Funds Flow Statements, Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet and other critical schedules as part of monthly closing as per IGAAP and IFRS for Holding company and subsidiaries located in different parts of world.
- Preparing various reports for analysis, effective control and decision making purpose for top management.
- Coordinating with different finance functions to collect the monthly reporting information.
- Regional Level/Country Consolidation of financial/Non Financial data for Management & Investors Reporting.
- Coordinating with Statutory auditors to closure of Annual/Quarterly Audit.
- Coordinating with Auditors for Internal Audit and Due Diligence.
- Preparing reports and analysis for new merger and Acquisitions.
- Assuring adherence to compliance and governance requirements with respects to accounts, Audit and Reporting.
- Ensuring compliance of global policies and international market specific procedures to address compliance with current A/C laws and regulations
- Drafting the various policies and processes as per the relevant accounting standards.
- Business Planning & Forecasting.
- Prepare annual Business plan at Group level after taking input from regional teams.
- Monthly analysis of Budget vs Actual and prepare analysis of variances there on.
- Responsible for forecasting business plan at group level and variance reporting.
- Liaise with different teams for monthly Business review and follow-ups.
- Work with CFO/Controller/CEO and different business heads to achieve the business plans.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate should have
1) CA qualification with an experience of minimum 6 years.
2) Have the experience of Consolidation and business planning.
3) Ability to liaison with different finance team member as well as business heads.
4) Person should have good communication & leadership skills
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to be a part of a well-established player in its industry and be a part of organisation with global presence.