Manager/AVP IT DevOps (Specialist) - Mumbai
Role with high visibility and importance
Opportunity to work with a leading physical commodity trading company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global commodity trading organization. They operate through a global network with operations in 60+ countries. They work with the latest technologies and have a highly skilled technology team.
- Incorporate organization wide projects under DevOps and maximize automation
- Responsible for end-to end DevOps life cycle
- Mentor vendor teams to facilitate positive learning environment and improve the capability of the teams
- Coordinate and collaborate with development and support teams to plan and deploy production releases
- Manage AWS infrastructure, Linux machines and Web servers/App servers
- Own the performance and availability of common non-production environments
The Successful Applicant
- BE/B.tech/MS in Computer Science and related discipline
- Atleast 10 years of overall work experience
- Atleast 8 years of hands-on experience on DevOps with CI/CD and automation experience in Ansible/Ruby/Puppet is a must
- Experience programming with Perl/Ruby etc.
- Working experinec with Linus and scripting
- Knowledge of orchestration tools like Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Experience working in an Investment Bank is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication
- Self driven individual
What's on Offer
- Great growth environment
- Good compensation