Manager Wholesale and Retail Finance- Leading Auto Finance Co.
Growing and challenging opportunity with a Captive Auto Finance Organization
Strategic role to work with the Captive Auto finance business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the growing auto finance company in the captive space and have their head office in Delhi.
Reporting to the Managing Director of the organization you will be responsible for-
Whole Sale Finance
* The job purpose is to develop and negotiate innovative channel funding products best suited for channel partner's inventory funding requirements.
* Developing, negotiating and appointing new finance companies (Foreign and Domestic banks & NBFCs) for channel funding.
* Ensure availability of adequate funds at the Dealerships.
* Dealer Financial & Credit analysis to ensure dealer credit worthiness.
* Building strong relationship with leading Bankers & Auto Financiers (Private, PSU Banks & NBFCs).
* Monitoring the entire financier, dealers, manufacturer and corporate relationship across India.
* Coordinating with different zones for all operations and different type of data.
* The job purpose is to Achieving objectives of Retail Finance by undertaking various initiatives based on changing market trends.
* Conceptualizing, Designing, Implementing and Analyzing various finance and customer segment specific schemes in partnership with the Finance Companies based on different market requirements.
The Successful Applicant
Looking for MBA with 7+years' work experience in the captive auto finance domain and understanding of the Indian Auto Market. Strong knowledge of wholesale finance and retail finance in the captive set up is a must.
What's on Offer
Best in class compensation + bonus , with wealth creation opportunity