Manager - Transfer Pricing
CA with 5+ years of post qualification experience in transfer pricing
Experience with s big4 firm or a large MNC with knowledge of transfer pricing
About Our Client
Our client is a European Conglomerate and is rated one of the finest electrical engineering companies in India. Their revenue is in excess of INR 10000 crores and they employ close to 20000 people in the country. Their product lines cater to the energy industry, building industry, consumer products etc. They are now looking for an experienced individual to manage their transfer pricing function.
As Manager, Transfer Pricing, your would be in an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of Direct Tax and will be responsible for :
* Preparation and filing of transfer pricing return and assistance in preparation of transfer pricing report.
* Compilation of details and co-ordination with consultants for Advance Pricing Agreement of Company
* Providing internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the company
* Maintaining log of approvals given for international transactions with group companies from Transfer Pricing perspective
* Establishing appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the organization from a transfer pricing perspective
* Liaising with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the company for transfer Pricing
*Reviewing current and deferred tax provision
The Successful Applicant
You are a Chartered Accountant with 5-7 years of experience in handling the transfer pricing function. You are working with the big four organisations or MNCs in the area of transfer pricing matters for clients in several industries. You have good written and communication skills , strong analytical skills and the ability to learn and succeed in a fast paced environment. You have an expert level knowledge of BEPS developments
What's on Offer
A chance to grow and prosper in one of the best names in the industry. Be a key contributor in the transfer pricing area.