Manager - Supplier Quality (Energy/Power)
Supplier Quality Management Role
Working on Large Scale Energy/Power projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in the solar energy space in India. They're heavily investing in projects, and are projecting an upward growth for themselves. They're currently focusing on expansion, and are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager, as a part of their management team based in their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting into the Head of Quality, your key responsibilities include:
- Looking after supply material inspection
- Preparing Project Supply Quality Plans, Quality Control Plans etc.
- Working closely with EPC partner(s) on all projects
- Initiating routine audits and monitoring the trends in defects and reporting them
- Maintaining a high quality supplier base by constantly evaluating them on required parameters
- Performing in process inspection wherever required
- Archiving relevant statistics and documents for easy traceability
The Successful Applicant
You will have :
- A B.Tech/B.E degree in Electrical Engineering ONLY
- 8-12 years of work experience in the Power/Energy sector
- Significant work experience in handling large scale projects in the Energy/Power space
- Excellent people management skills
- Impeccable communication skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be associated with a market leader in the Energy/Power space. This role provides you with the opportunity to work with a a large contractual team, on very large scale projects. This exposure will definitely add a lot of value to your resume. Additionally, our client is very employee oriented and takes good care of its employees.