Manager /Sr. Manager : Capex & Infrastructure Procurement
An exciting opportunity for people with skill set of strategic procurement.
Be a part of one of the leading organization in renewable industry.
About Our Client
Our client is a German based MNC and one of leading manufacturers of wind turbine since 30 years. They are the largest growing company in the wind energy while having presence across the globe having second largest R&D facility in Bangalore and headquartered in Mumbai.
- Lead team of direct reportees
- Develop vendor base for capital equipment, tools, transport fixtures
- Negotiate contracts for capex project
- Vendor/ stakeholder relationship for smooth and timely services
- Preparing Purchase Order / Contract
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes
- Deliver products within budget
- On time offering
- Compliance to all applicable standards for concern equipment's
- Assure Safe material handling during process
The Successful Applicant
- 10-12 years of experience in an achievement oriented set up
- Procurement of Capex & Infrastructure items
- Person should have good understanding of vendors in Indian & Global markets
- Planning & Organizing skills besides strong supply forecasting
What's on Offer
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.