- An opportunity to lead all regulation activities for a Global Auto MNC
- Report to the overall head of homologation & regulation
About Our Client
- Our client is a multi-billion Global Auto MNC with its presence in more than 40+ countries across the global with gasoline, diesel and electric vehicle variants
- Participate in all SIAM meetings ( CSR, EnC, E Mobility, Connected Vehicle, SCOE )
- Formulate the Domestic Forecast Regulatory Road Map of all regulations
- Study and prepare comparison between IS, AIS standards and ECE/EEC Regulations
- Prepare justifications and interpretation of all standards
- Prepare CMVR & ECE/EEC Ready Reckoner
- Discuss comments within CFT teams within Product Engineering to take forward the proposals suitable
- Communication with all home rooms for explanation of upcoming regulations and their interpretation.
- Share monthly regulatory updates to management with critical timelines
- Support in Homologation activities wherever necessary
The Successful Applicant
8years -15 years in Vehicle Homologation & Regulations
Good Interpersonal and Communication skills. Knowledge about complete Regulations and Homologation process. Co-ordination with Test Agencies etc.
Should have experience in Regulatory affairs and good relations with SIAM.
Exposure to Cross-functional and multi-cultural working environment.
Good Team Player and quick decision making skills
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to be be part of the leadership team of a Global Auto Team
- Work Life Balance
Quote job ref