Manager - Segment Marketing | Global leader in SaaS products
Drive content marketing campaigns across geographies, segments and verticals
Lead a team to design demand generation strategy and deliver content
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in SaaS products with focus on areas like CRM etc. The company is in growth mode with a focus on marketing to become a customer centric organization. We are looking for creative minds who can enable the marketing function to scale their business.
Reporting to Head Segment Marketing, you will be responsible for :
● Hire and lead a team of 5-10 segment marketing professionals
● Understand our buyer personas and their goals and challenges to create a marketing strategy to drive global demand for our products
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams including product marketing, field marketing, sales leadership, design, web-dev, etc.
● Develop our GTM strategy for multiple segments, geographies and industry verticals
● Translate the marketing strategy into funnel-focused marketing programs to acquire, engage and retain customers
● Own the content calendar to scale our messaging and support regional lead-gen programs across regions and industry verticals
● Support field marketing and sales teams with messaging, content and collateral to differentiate our products and convert prospects into customers
● Help our sales team differentiate our product offerings with messaging, battlecards, training material and case studies
● Build and maintain a library of collateral that is easy to access and consume for our global sales and marketing teams
The Successful Applicant
A passionate B2B marketer with prior experience at enterprise software companies and:
● 7-12 years prior experience in marketing, 4+ years at an enterprise software company
● Ability to hire, manage, mentor and inspire a team of marketing professionals
● Prior experience in creating and promoting marketing content like thought leadership, blogs, whitepapers, webinars, etc.
● Ability to strategize and create content and messaging relevant to the target audience
● Strong grasp of funnel-focused marketing activities to create demand and retain customers
● BS/MS degree, education abroad is a plus
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● An eye for quality and attention to detail
● Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams across geographies
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be a part of the fast paced organization with great culture and pay prospects.