- Opportunity to contribute in a leading healthtech product organization
- Global exposure with several international stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is a leading product company in the US, providing technology-enabled revenue cycle management products which transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals, and physician practices.
- Should possess leadership qualities, inspire, grow and evolve a highly creative, innovative and productive team.
- Research, formulate and develop innovative products in the RPA and Intelligent Automation industry.
- Identify & implement the right, advance data and analytics tools, Visualization and decision tools like Python\R for real time analytics.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Solutioning the business needs/requirements, participate/drive discussions with business for the documentation of the requirements and solution which can be taken by delivery.
- Recruiting, coaching, mentoring and developing pool of architects and engineers within the organization and ensuring alignment of pool to company-wide vision and strategies.
- Serves as the point of escalation for R&D team concerns and technical challenges.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' hands-on experience on the following of which at least 5 years in leading RPA, Intelligent Automation and managing teams.
- Must have experienced in RPA tool Automation Anywhere and Intelligent Automation with Python and R
- Expertise in OCR and related technology.
- Experience in Java, Tensor Flow,AbbY
- RPA frameworks and automation reporting tools.
- Modern engineering practices such as Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD), using the Microsoft .NET stack
What's on Offer
Opportunity to contribute in a leading healthtech product organization; reporting directly into the Director of RPA
Market leading compensation