Manager (Regulatory Reporting) with a leading fintech
A growing fintech with presence all across India
Great working culture & good growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading fintech in India and is headquartered in Gurgaon. It is one of the fastest growing company in terms of unsecured loans and are expanding their business PAN India.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be -:
- Coordinating the daily activities related to the preparation and detailed review of financial reports required by regulatory agencies on a periodic basis(RBI, IRDA, SEBI) and related analyses.
- Responsible for the overall identification, analysis, assessment, and implementation of relevant and new regulatory reporting requirements and keeping senior management informed regarding regulatory development.
- Involved in account planning, account receivable accounting, financial risk reporting & tax compliance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels of the organisation and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
- Highlight alleged violations of RBI laws, rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action.
- Prepare and file statutory documents and timely reporting with the Regulator (RBI)
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate is someone who has extensively dealt with the regulator (majorly RBI) and has at least 4-6 years of experience in the same.
A degree in Chartered Accountancy is a must with a background of working in NBFC/Fintech sector with a demonstrated history of starting the setting up processes & policies from scratch.
What's on Offer
A growing fintech with presence all over India
A great working culture & a good growth opportunity