Manager Quality Assurance ( Energy)
Excellent opportunity to lead quality function with a global brand
Opportunity to be a part of global leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest players in the solar energy space in India. They're heavily investing in projects, and are projecting an upward growth for themselves. They're currently focusing on expansion, and are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager, as a part of their management team based in their corporate office in Delhi NCR.
Reporting directly into the Quality Head, your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing & implementation of QMS at sites, and regular monitoring as per the company policy
- Preparation of Quality manual, Installation & Commissioning of manuals. Would require to make SOPs from scratch.
- Devising and implementing audit checklists and facilitating both internal and external audits
- Establishing Process Audits and using Process Quality Index for finding gaps and focusing on improvements
- Devising strategies to improve Site QA management and monitoring any gaps which may exist
The Successful Applicant
You will be an Electrical Engineer with 8-12 years of work experience, with significant experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Management System and Total Quality Management, with a Renewable-Energy/Power/Energy background. You will also have excellent communication and inter-personal skills so that you can act as an extension of the brand itself and should be open to adequate amounts of travelling.
What's on Offer
A very competitive package will ensure the role is as rewarding financially as it is in its content.