- The chance to be a part of a renowned brand
- The chance to work closely with the leadership team
About Our Client
A subsidiary of a leading Indian conglomerate in the Food & Beverage Segment.
* Managing procurement and inventory planning of around 250+Materials (Processed Foods, Poultry, Dairy, Cereals & pulses, Fresh Vegetables, Spices & Seasonings, Flavors, Oils & Fats, and other agricultural commodities; Packaging Materials)
* Material Requirement Planning and supplier allocation within overall framework agreed * Negotiate and ensure continuous supply of materials (right quantity at right quality & right price)
* Prepare category wise material budgets & ensure buying within budget
* Drive procurement optimization and efficiencies, including a review of existing practices. Review procurement processes and work on improvement plans * Ensuring release of formal Firm Vendor Schedules to suppliers
* Suppler selection, negotiation and ordering for routine Plant consumables, spares, equipment etc as per authority policy
* Market conditions, prepare price trends and forecast future markets trends for the respective categories, Support the business with accurate price forecasting.
* Set norms at Organization level for inventory control and planning of RM/PM. Drive working capital initiatives across the chain.
* Ensure that inventory levels are maintained as per the monthly targets agreed as per the plan
* Ensure proper and effective material accountings Systems are maintained to avoid discrepancies between book and physical inventories. Identify, Evaluate & Induct potential suppliers - assess suppliers, perform quality audits in conjunction with Quality/R&D, and ensure appropriate suppliers and their products get approved in the system. Formalize the Vendor Approval & Product Approval process in conjunction with QA/R&D.
The Successful Applicant
Experience: Minimum 7-8 years of Procurement experience (based in a plant) in F&B or FMCG. Food industry preferred
Education Qualification: Graduate + MBA in Supply Chain Management
What's on Offer
Competitive pay & a chance to be a part of one of India's leading conglomerates