Manager - Process Re-engineering & Transformation (FS)
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK headquartered financial services institution with presence across the globe. They are looking at hiring a seasoned professional to be part of their global business transformation & re-engineering function based in Mumbai.
Reporting into the Head, you would be responsible for delivery of process improvement and project management/oversight services to diverse business functions globally. You would work as an independent internal consultant to the organization while being assigned to high impact business projects that create transformational value for the aligned business lines and the enterprise as a whole.
Some of your responsibilities shall be to:
- Lead enterprise level initiatives to address the improvement or redesign of current structures and processes
- Independently design & improve processes and value streams using recognized methodologies such as Lean Enterprise and /or Six Sigma
- Work independently with and leads multiple cross-functional project teams to help redesign business processes using proven techniques
- Provide consultative process management and facilitation services to business partners during the course of project delivery
- Leverage business context to analyze, influence and improve complex business models
- Employ proven tool & methodologies for assessing and documenting business processes
- Design solutions using rigorous process improvement and change management methodologies
- Identify implications of proposed solutions on people, processes, technology, strategy and structure
- Identify new opportunities for increased productivity, enhance service levels, reduce costs and increase revenue, evaluate the feasibility of projects using financial and statistical tools
The Successful Applicant
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with 10+ years of solid experience in the transformation domain
- Prior experience of working with a consulting firm or working as an internal consultant with a global financial services firm shall be preferred
- Solid exposure & understanding of driving large scale business process re-engineering, business transformation & project management
- Extensive experience of delivering high impact lean/six-sigma projects
- Successful track record of managing senior stakeholders in an international environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- You must be willing to extensive travel
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a dynamic and exciting work environment with great internal career opportunities for the high performers. Candidates with the right attitude and experience will be offered a competitive package and the chance to join a leadership position within the MNC Bank.