Manager-Online Lead Generation-Insurance/Holiday/Travel/Ecom
Opportunity to work with the top management
Opportunity to change the world
About Our Client
Our client has a global presence and is a big name in education space. We believe in inclusivity and celebrating cultural differences.
Reporting to the Head-online marketing, this person will be responsible for:
- Creating awareness and generating leads for the online marketing campaigns
- Managing & coordinating relevant content creation to support online campaigns
- Measuring & reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Using SEM, SEO, Display ads, email marketing, social media, etc
- Running successful campaigns to support the organisation's events
- Tracking conversion rates & making improvements to the website
- Implementing online marketing strategies to drive website traffic
- managing vendors & agencies
The Successful Applicant
You should be a graduate (MBA preferred) with atleast 4 years of experience in digital marketing. An ideal candidate should have a basic understanding of IT skills and MS office. One should also have a good understanding of web analytical tools and should have a hands-on experience of SEM/SEO/Facebook Ads/CPL model. S(He) should have the ability & willingness to learn and should be self motivated. S(He) should have a basic understanding of tracking technologies and web optimisation.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with the top management and educate the world.