- Take on a leadership role
- Work with a global market leader
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in its space, with operations across the globe. With a reputation for quality and precision, this brand has been operating in India for many years, and is looking to continue leading the market.
Reporting in to the Country Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and controlling warehouse operations through 3PL partners.
- Leading customer service and order fulfilment operations.
- Leading the demand planning vertical for the organisation.
- Leading imports, exports, and trade compliance activities.
- Leading domestic transportation.
- The personal and professional development of your team.
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply to this role successfully, you will have:
- At least 10 years of prior experience managing the logistics function for an organisation.
- Thorough familiarity with trade compliance laws.
- A strong track record of operational excellence.
- Extensive team leadership experience.
- Prior experience working with SAP (MM and SD module).
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take up a leadership role with a global market leader.