Manager LFS/MBO/SIS - Apparel/Retail - Good B School - 5+ years
Ability to have a fast track career
Opportunity to work with a leading Apparel Retail Company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Retail organisation in India with a good international presence. They have a strong footprint in India and are now establishing their presence in other regions. They are an organisation that has been growing at a very fast pace in India and now globally.
Reporting into the National Sales Head, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a leader for the Modern Trade team in the area and manage the relationship with key Modern Trade retailers in the region
- Responsible for sales in the Modern Trade channel through Shop-in-Shops in their area
- Responsible for strong customer feedback and net promoter score metrics in the Modern Trade / SIS channel
The Successful Applicant
- MBA 2013/14 batch or graduates from Good B Schools
- Graduates with exceptional track record can be considered
- Experience range required is 5-12 years
- Should have good consulting skills, judgement of people-based objectivity and intelligence
What's on Offer
Along with an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the company's expansion.