Manager, Human Resources In House Shared Services ( Noida)
Excellent opportunity to work in MNC environment with global exposure
Work in a team management role with a direct visbility to global stakeholders
About Our Client
Our client is one of the oldest, biggest and fastest growing company providing solutions in the Human capital Management. They have presence in almost 45 international locations and are currently looking at embarking on an ambitious growth trajectory, recruiting for a Manager HR Shared Services based out of Noida.
Reporting directly into HR Head APAC, this person will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire cycle from hiring till retirement for the in-house shared services setup for APAC, EMEA and US
- Additionally, this person would also be responsible for managing Benefits Administration
- Working on process improvements, work force efficiencies and audit management
- This person would be responsible for partnering with the US Shared Services to ensure consistency in the function and processes
- Managing the team in terms of streamlining process, training them and centralizing the entire function
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for someone with around 10 years of experience in managing HR Shared Services across regions of APAC/EMEA & US. This person should have managed a team in the past and should come across as someone with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to liaise with global and senior stakeholders.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive salary, you will have the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing company in a pivotal role.