Manager- HR Generalist & Operations
Must have 8-11 years of work experience with an MNC.
Must have handled payroll independently for atleast 2 years
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Retail company having global presence with more than 1000 stores across the globe. They have been in India for approximately 6 years and have a total employee base of approximately 5000 people pan India. They are looking at appointing an HR Manager who will handle the overall employee life cycle management
Reporting to the Functional Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Total HR employee life cycle management for all employees
- Managing the entire gamut of HR Operations from on boarding till exit
- Managing statutory benefits as well as ensuring compliance with all labour laws
- Managing end to end payroll for the entire employee base
- Managing overall HR activities like Training and development and succession planning
- Maintain effective working relations with all key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You are an MBA from a top tier business school having an overall experience of 8-11 years. you have hands on exposure in handling end to end aspects of HR with a special focus on Payroll. You should be proficient in labour laws and be tech savy. You are young, smart and dynamic and are looking to take up the next challenging role in your career with a growing organisation and possess the qualities of working in a team.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of a MNC in a leadership position
- The organisation provides excellent career growth and progression to performing individuals.