- An opportunity to be a largely in a managerial position
- An opportunity to work with a Global Auto OEM
About Our Client
- Our client is a global automotive OEM with its presence in more than 50 countries across the global. In India the OEM has product portfolios across gasoline,diesel as well as electric variants.
- Define engineering requirements in SORs, Technical review and technical assessment of the supplier
- Evaluate alternate design options and Manufacturing process
- Define Design verification plan and execute
- Meet the regulatory requirements at component, system and Vehicle level
- APQP meeting with suppliers and CFT
- Bench-marking, Design review and DFMEA review of components
- Plan and execute development of parts In-house or at supplier end for localisation
- Validation - Durability and Reliability issues monitoring and resolution on Vehicles.
- Leading meetings for smooth development of components and meeting program time-line till implementation
- Accessories and Glass seals Mechanisms Parts development from SOR creation, testing to Quality support
- Quality/Warranty issues both predictive (during development) and reactive (Post Launch)
- Root Cause Analysis for all the Engineering issues of testing, in plant or field issues
Periodic audits of suppliers to improve the quality and process improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience:10 years -14 years in Glass seal Mechanism design and development .
Skills and Knowledge: Good Interpersonal and Communication skills. Knowledge for Design and development and Localisation of Glass seal Mechanism Parts
What's on Offer
- Managerial opportunity
- Work Life balance