Be a part of global market leader
Build and drive your own team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organization and its core business lines include student placements abroad. Its one of the highly professionally set up education management consultants in the country today and have a global tie up with over 200 universities across the globe. They are looking to hire a Marketing Automation Manager to handle their South Asia region to further fuel their exponential growth.
The position will be reporting to the Director Marketing - South Asia and will be responsible for planning, overseeing and implementing all automated marketing campaigns across South Asia. The Marketing Automation Manager would be required to empower the businesses to build, grow and convert customer relationships through automated marketing campaigns, lead nurturing and transactional messaging.
Have a customer-centric, data-driven, and code-savvy marketer with experience operating the email channel and creating exceptional user experiences
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria
- Reviewing existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate
- Segmenting audiences and optimizing campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Ensuring all platforms within the business communicate with each other
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Working collaboratively with different functions to ensure effectiveness of automated campaigns
The Successful Applicant
You should be an MBA with at least 4-5 years of core experience in handling such roles on the SAP/Oracle/SFA and other platforms. Other must have criteria include:
- Creative thinker & ability to develop templates for email marketing / reports
- Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills
- Analytical mind - ability to read, analyze and interpret information effectively
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods - oral & written
- Sound & Demonstrable IT skills - (Microsoft Office/Power point/Excel/Word)
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be part of the most professionally run Education MNC and grow your career to the next level