Manager Compliances- Leading Start Up
Regulatory Compliance Role with Leading Fintech
Opportunity to work in a start-up environment with an emerging Fintech Set Up
About Our Client
Client is an upcoming player in the Fintech space and is seeking an experienced Compliance Manager who will act as a one point contact for all the insurance compliance with the Regulator.
Reporting to the Head Compliance, you will be responsible for the following-
1. Develop and maintain regulatory policies and procedures under the Compliance Program, including review mechanisms to ensure its continuous effectiveness in ensuring all applicable compliances by the company. Manage day-to-day operations of the Program.
2. Keep track of and disseminate updates on regulatory and other statutory requirements on an ongoing basis to prevent violations thereof.
3. Establish and maintain robust monitoring mechanism to keep abreast of the status of compliance activities of all departments within the Company. Prepare compliance status reports on a regular basis to keep the management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to facilitate implementation of compliance requirements at all levels of the organization and to direct compliance issues to existing channels for resolution.
5. Highlight alleged violations of IRDAI laws, rules and regulations and recommend procedures for corrective action.
6. Prepare and file statutory documents and timely reporting with the Regulators (IRDAI).
7. Maintain and organize compliance records in consonance with internal control and audit mechanisms.
8. Candidate will act as Compliance officer of an Insurance Broking Company.
9. Support Director - Compliance in overseeing the development and implementation of Compliance strategy of the Company. Taking care of end to end requirements and compliances thereof and identifying and addressing gaps, if any.
10. Set industry benchmark in IRDAI compliances and set up the Company for credibility and recognition in the Insurance Intermediaries ecosystem, including the regulator and competition.
The Successful Applicant
The successful canddiate should be a Company Secretary (CS) with 5+ years work exprience and should have strong experience working closely with IRDA/ Regulatory Compliances/ Insurance related laws and regulations prescribed by IRDAI and someone who has an experience with any insurance/ broking company.
What's on Offer