Manager - Compensation & Benefits
Excellent opportunity to manage the entire C&B function for a technology firm
Must have experience in Internet, Start-ups or Technology space
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading technology company comprising of various successful businesses. With an employee base of around 1500+ people across 10 locations they have a total revenue of approx. $250 million, a net worth of approx. $1 billion with multiple global brands.
Reporting to the Head HR, your responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualising and designing the compensation strategy for the employees
- Enhancing the employer branding
- Leading compensation benchmarking surveys
- Managing HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders
- Managing HR operations like payroll, HR analytics, Exit management and HR dashboards
The Successful Applicant
You are an MBA from a top tier business school having an overall experience of 6-9 years. You have hands on exposure in handling end to end aspects of the C&B function from conceptualisation to execution. You are young, dynamic professional having excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are looking to take up the next challenging role in your career with a growing organisation.
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to manage the entire C&B function for a technology firm
- Exposure to Rewards & Recognition Management