- Opportunity for work with a leading pharmaceutical MNC
- Growth and amazing culture
About Our Client
A leading Pharma MNC
Business Development (Corporate Strategy)- Inlicense and Outlicense
Market Screening and analysis* Handle complete new product life cycle right from identification of opportunity to commercialization of new product, Preparation of Business Case and navigate new product approval process through various stages like Local approval, Regional approval and Head quarter approvals;
* Manage cross-functional teams for due diligence of project. Manage the BD strategy for existing products line and markets
* Establish corporate relationships with key decision-makers across various organizational levels.
* Prepare and accountable for business development budgets.
* Manage and achieve financial, operational, and other measures as defined in deliverables and/or KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) established for the client(s) as part of an on-going client relationship.
* Responsible for formulating and implementing the business development strategies based on the strategic directions and targets of the business in new markets;
* Create sales forecast of products to be launched based on the India specific epidemiology and market data
The Successful Applicant
Pharmacy or Science Graduate / MBA; Working preferably in a pharmaceutical MNC
* Minimum of 6-10 years Post qualification experience in the Pharmaceutical or similar environment, out of which minimum of 5 years in a Business Development role
* Ability to both think strategically as well as micro manage to ensure operational excellence
* Meticulous Project Management skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Committed to providing accurate and timely information to a high standard
* Excellent spoken & written communications and organizational skills with the ability to co-ordinate and implement projects.
What's on Offer
Oppoortunity to workl closely with Head- Commercial Ops and Deputy MD