Manager - Audit
Opportunity to work in a global FMCG organisation
Opportunity to work in a senior Internal audit role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest global FMCG organisation with with very strong market presence in India. Our client has manufacturing setups in India. Our client is looking to hire an Audit Manager reporting directly into India Audit Head
Reporting directly into Internal Audit India head, you will be responsible for:
- Risk and control - risk management
- Prepare and present reports that reflect results and document process
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Develop annual audit plans
- Travel to various sites and monitor the internal controls and processes
The Successful Applicant
You are a qualified CA with 7-9 years of work experience in FMCG industry in internal audit function. You have worked on all aspects of audit and are comfortable with 50% travel. You should have excellent communication skills with a proven track record of influencing individuals to drive results.
What's on Offer
excellent opportunity to work in top FMCG brand and report directly to senior stakeholders.