Manager - Audit and Assurance
Established & Growing Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Accounting, Audit and Consulting firm. They are spread across all metros in India and provide services to their clients in setting up their businesses, M&A, partner search, market research, audit, taxation and compliance issues.
- Plan and perform audit procedures in accordance with local accounting standards
- Provide audit services, demonstrating real value in the audit process above and beyond the regulatory mandate.
- Lead role in execution of client service and begins to serve as a Trusted Business Advisor, use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
- Apply knowledge of regulatory body rules and regulations over financial reporting. Apply data analytic to deliver high quality audits, providing business insight and value to clients
- Identify audit risks, obtain evidence and generate unique insights for clients.
- Prepare, analyse, and verify financial statements and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning
- Provide accounting insights to clients in a clear and concise manner, including insights into complex accounting issues such as revenue recognition, share-based compensation, business combinations and internal controls
- Understand the client's industry and recognise key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments
- Stay informed of general business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
- Networking- Creates and manages good independent relationships with client's senior management
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years of post qualification experience with either a mid or top-tier accounting firm handling external or statutory assurance matters for an MNC or large Indian company.
- Expert knowledge of Indian accounting and assurance standards or knowledge of IFRS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAI, CPA or ACCA) from either of the batches - 2007, 08, 09
What's on Offer
The individual gets an excellent opportunity to work virtually or directly with the engagement teams across Europe, Americas and develop knowledge of international accounting and assurance principals.