Excellent opportunity to work with a global management consulting firm
Opportunity to grow through your experiences with client work and diverse team
About Our Client
Our client is a global management consulting firm providing solutions to leading financial services institutions across the globe. They are looking for an individual who will collaboratively work along with senior engagement managers & lead a team of junior analysts and data scientists across the organisation.
As a Manager/Consultant, you will be expected to:
- Deliver analytics engagement at client location independently
- Solve business problems & develop business solution
- Recommend design and develop state-of-the-art data driven analysis using statistical & advanced analytics methodologies to solve business problems.
- Develop models & recommend insights
- Actively focus on opportunities to grow the client along with the senior engagement manager
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you need to have:
- A post graduate in a quantitative field (Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics) from a tier 1 institute like Delhi School of Economics, IITs & ISI etc.
- At least 5 years of work experience in the analytics, data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, computational linguistics, statistical modelling and cloud computing in BFSI domain
- Strong analytical, mathematical modelling, optimisation and software skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to work with a global management consulting firm
Opportunity to grow through your experiences with client work and diverse team members across the globe