Manager Accounts- Leading NBFC
Book closing, Financial statements, Team Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading NBFCs in India backed by one of the largest banks in India. They offer financial services in a specialized space and are one of the reputed players in their field.
Reporting into the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Creating accurate financial statements and books of accounts, ensuring timely closure of books
- Analysing the finances and preparing various financial and management reports
- Building and developing a team, taking periodic reviews and planning learning initiatives
- Manage day to day transactions, check issuances and clearances, resolve anomalies
- Manage banking and treasury related matters, preparing reconciliations, liaising with other teams
- Liaising with external vendors for timely processing and smooth cash flows
- Maintaining GL, preparing trial balance, reconciling entries
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified CA with 5+ years of post-qualification experience, with at least 3 years in a managerial role managing a finance and accounts team of a leading bank/NBFC/Financial services company.
Candidates with sound understanding of financial accounting standards, experience with GL functions and book closing will be preferred. Understanding of the business environment and the accounting standards, good analytical and communication skills and ability to multi-task are qualities that will differentiate the successful candidate.
What's on Offer
- You will be part of one of the leading NBFCs in India with an opportunity to work in a growing field
- Best in class compensation + bonus