Machine Learning Expert - Global Consulting Brand
Excellent Opportunity to be part of a growing Data Sciences team
Opportunity to grow in a meritocratic environment
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global consulting firms which provides analytics solutions across multiple industries.
As part of the core Data Sciences team, you will be using data science related methods and tools to create results and insights that will accelerate the transformation of our business model, and to work with business specialists. Some of your major responsibilities will be:
- Participate in data science projects, be hands-on and build statistical models and digital solutions to extract value and create actionable recommendations.
- Identify and operationalize valuable insights from the data into business and digital applications.
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders, product owners and team members and drive product development plans.
- Drive methodological innovations into data science and digital products in the customer analytics, supply chain, Internet-of-Things, asset optimization, operations optimization and similar domains.
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate you need to have:
- A total of 5-10 years of industry experience with at least 5 years of experience in building data science models and products, ideally for a product/industrial company.
- M.Sc./M.Tech or PhD in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, computer science, physics or related field.
- A background or profile in Machine Learning, quantitative methods, predictive modelling, statistics or similar.
- Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R, Java and technologies like Hadoop, Git/SVN, JIRA etc. Exposure to IoT/Telematics will be an added advantage.
- Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; played the role of scrum master, a good team player, balanced with the autonomy and motivation to produce individually.
- Willingness to build on and experiment with cloud data science platforms, in addition to our own services.
- Ability to effectively communicate data science results and analytics value to business stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Excellent Opportunity to work in a hands on data sciences role using cutting edge tools and technology.