Logistics Operations Manager
An opportunity to liase with senior stakeholders in a critical role
A team lead role within a leading multinational
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest luxury goods organisations in the world, with a strong global presence. Reaching customers through several products, the company is in charge of some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that operational performance is in line with pre-decided expectations and agreements.
- Managing in-bound and out-bound import and export operations.
- Manage operational responsibilities with efficiency, accuracy, and speed.
- Leading and developing a team.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful with your application, you will need:
- Prior experience with high value cargoes
- At least 8 years of experience in the logistics sector
- Prior experience in a leadership role is compulsory
- Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead a team in a critical function for one of the market leaders in this space.