Opportunity to work in a global conglomerate operating in multiple segments
Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a European multinational luxury goods conglomerate. The organisation is an iconic brand in the global retail arena, and has a strong presence within India as well.
As the Logistics Manager you will be reporting to the Finance Director and be responsible for
- Liaise with customer to ensure proper custom and excise documentation for ex-bonding.
- Implement a reporting system for delivery status, stocks, orders in pipeline etc., on a regular basis.
- Manage customs and excise formalities for all channels (duty paid, duty free, CSD, Export)
- Manage Bank Guarantees requirements (bond extension, inventory holding) and liaison with finance department on the same.
- Manage label registrations and related excise formalities in all states of India.
- Institute proper controls and safe guards with the logistics service provider as per standard practices across the region.
- Comply and maintain all customs Rules & Regulations.
- Build effective relationships with Customs departments.
- Understand effectively all Customs issues with regards supplies within India as well as exports.
- Data and record management of Customs rules, regulations and policies.
- Tracking Export records from Customs to identify any re-export, also identify any parallel case within India
- Monitor distribution costs within budget
- Distribution of BII products across India
- Collect Form C from customer for interstate sales
- Develop logistic function for CSD channel
- Half yearly Level 1 stock take
The Successful Applicant
In order to apply successfully to this opportunity, you will:
- 12-16 years of strong experience with MNC's dealing in imports & exports.
- Must have hands on experience in import-export business and dealing with excise department in various states and CSD officials.
- Through knowledge of Export- Import laws
- A high degree of personal presence with good networking, influencing, negotiation and communication skills.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to fast track your career growth with a market leading organisation.