- WFH/Remote Working! Manage and lead the clinical product management team
- Drive the full product lifecycle & own the DTx/SaMD design strategy & execution.
About Our Client
They are solving unmet patient needs via companion digital therapeutics delivered as a software-as-a-medical-device (SaMDs). They work closely with 10+ life science & payor partners like Roche, Abbott, Viatris, Resmed and Cigna, to name a few. Their platform has impacted over 100,000 patients in Europe and Asia, and is driving outcomes across Immunology, Oncology, Cardiometabolic and Women's Health. They are backed by incredible investors both strategic and financial, and are driven to become the largest platform for complex digital care globally.
- Drive the full product lifecycle from research, design, specification, metrics definition, development, launch, and beyond, for new and existing products.
- Own the DTx / SaMD design strategy and execution. Build user personas, target therapy profiles, and clear objectives on clinical, QOL and HOER outcomes that need to be achieved for the companion DTx/SaMD to be successful
- Lead Interface with scientific and commercial collaboration partners throughout the product design, development, and launch of products powered by our platform.
- Own integrated evidence strategy and execution of the same, including RWE across QOL, clinical and HOER to demonstrate business and clinical aligned impact
- Own the integrated regulatory strategy and execution of the company, and work closely with external consultants and advisors to achieve the same
- Work closely with Design, Engineering, Business Development, and other cross-functional teams to prioritize, develop, and ship DTx / SaMD releases along with associated features.
- Work with Pharma, clinician customers, payers to identify needs and translate into solutions that scale
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the success of the product(s) and the hypotheses you need to prove along the way.
- Understand the competitive landscape and use customer feedback to identify new market opportunities and develop strategies for capturing those opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience in product management with a focus on customer-facing healthcare products. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
- Strong business sense, intellectual curiosity, and subject matter expertise in the complexities of the healthcare ecosystem.
- Success working cross-functionally in influencing teams, building stakeholder trust, and getting executive buy-in.
- Has a background of working on user facing behaviourally driven products
- A track record of launching and scaling successful enterprise platform products.
- Deep experience with driving Engineering and Design teams in developing software solutions across web, native mobile apps, and through APIs.
- Skilled in analytics with experience in defining metrics to measure product performance.
- High degree of user empathy and ability to balance advocacy for the user while advancing the needs of the business.
- Excellent written and presentation skills; ability to distill complex problems into simple documentation tailored to the audience.
- Passion for making healthcare better for patients and more efficient for providers. Patience to solve hard problems and work around operational roadblocks.
- Be a strong leader that facilitates collaboration. Demonstrated ability to continually refine the team's processes while empowering and mentoring team members to feel heard and respected
- Interested in joining a young company and willing to challenge & take risks
What's on Offer
- The company prides itself on being a hybrid "work from anywhere" company - and thus the location can be anywhere
- The company is already scaled to 3 countries, works with large insurers, pharma and med tech companies, and backed by marquee global investors
- The role directly reports into CEO
- Steep growth in terms of career progression & ESOPs