- Opportunity to be part of a leading global setup
- Opportunity to work closely with technology and business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest firms in human resource services industry
- Define, integrate, and lead the technology strategy for the front end, back end, quality assurance and cloud engineering teams whilst maintaining innovation at its core.
- Set the technical standards for the teams according to the wider internal Digital organisation.
- Apply people leadership skills working across engineering leads, QA leads and the engineering community to hire and develop internal teams, while strengthening morale and unity across the teams.
- Apply tools, methodologies and measurable metrics for the improvement of product and platform development process, and facilitate simple fast and cloud-based releases.
- Provide comprehensive leadership collaborating with a variety of team members including working cross-functionally with broader teams outside of Digital to support larger company best practice.
- Partner with Solution, UX and product teams to build the roadmap for evolution and expansion.
- Problem solve and be able to work both at strategy level and in the detail to find innovative means of approaching issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Interface collaborate and develop strong relationships with various departments such as Deployment and Delivery assurance.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent industry practical experience
- Experience in working in a product and services organisation either as a start-up or corporate organisation.
- Driven change by managing, leading, and coaching Software Engineering teams
- Proven experience building teams.
- Hands on technical experience as a software Engineer in your career.
- Experience of mergers and acquisitions business.
- Ability to proactively anticipate challenges and obstacles.
- Ability to comfortably handle ambiguity.
What's on Offer
The VP Engineering Technology will be the most senior technology role in the Gurgaon Centre of Excellence.
Growth in terms of role and salary benefits