Lead-Transmission Tower Design
An opportunity to work with one of the leading Power Transmission Developers
One of the fastest growing infrastructure company in India.
About Our Client
Our client is an infrastructure developer focused on addressing complex challenges of developing transmission lines by identifying solutions to save cost, time and space. They have multiple businesses addressing various stages of Transmission lines network development and this helps them be one of the largest in India and overseas as well.
- Involves Design of Transmission Line Towers & its Foundations for Tenders Contract Agreement Study
- Review of Tender Designs against the specification/Technical Abstract
- Initiating Design activities like data procurement for Insulator/ Hardware Drawings from finalised vendors Mitigating & studying the risks involved during tender Finalising/Conforming the assumptions considered from Client
- Initial Document submission of Technical Parameters, Sag Tension Calculations & Load Calculations of Suspension Tower
- Design of Towers involving weight optimisation techniques like base width analysis, pattern optimisation & geometry modulations
- Preparation of Design Report, Outline & Electrical Clearance Drawings
- Coordination with Client for Approvals/Submittals & any technical queries regarding submitted documents
- Competitive Pre & Post Bid Analysis
- Proto Type Inspection
- Tower Testing Activities
- Safe Practice & Risk Analysis
- Rectification/Failure Issues at Site
- Maintaining Data Bank
- Rectification Proposals for site discrepancies
- Tower Strengthening Works etc.
The Successful Applicant
Min 10 yrs. of experience in design & Engg in TL Industry either with Developer or EPC companies.
2. BE (Civil/Mechanical) from Tier 1 Engineering Institute.
3. Tower design software, PLS Tower, PLS CADD, iTowers, STAAD etc.
Exposure to Foundation design for various soil type.
What's on Offer
A very high paced growth environment with multiple opportunities to excel in engineering capabilities.