- An opportunity to lead a team of talented engineers
- Work with an exciting start up in a rapidly growing industry
About Our Client
The company is a Bangalore-based Series B funded tech start up which services the logistics and supply chain industry. Founded in 2015, by a team of elite engineering professionals, the company seeks to transform the field of urban logistics.
The company has a partner network which is 80,000+ in size and rapidly scaling. Their clients include the biggest names in retail.
- Design, develop and maintain applications
- Lead a team of developers to achieve periodical targets
- Help the team achieve its targets better, by creating and enforcing processes
- Actively work with a cross-functional team for end-end development
- Stay updated on technological developments and adopt them to improve efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- B.Tech, BE, BS in Computer Science(or similar) from top Engineering Colleges/ Practical experience in the field
- Min. of 6 years in web and software development
- 3+ years with microservices architecture
- 1+ years leading a team
- Demonstrated experience with Node, Mongo, Python2/3, Express, ReactJS
- Must have worked with testing frameworks - Jasmine, Jest, Mocha etc.
- Experience with asynchronous messaging using Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ
The candidate should be able to work in a dynamic environment and be willing to accept changes. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and able to work independently and multitask.
What's on Offer
A chance to work in an exciting, rapidly growing field.
Be a part of an elite engineering team with vast domain and technical knowledge.