- To work in a global organisation in medical devices
- To be part of a team that changes lives through cutting edge products
About Our Client
Our client is a global Manufacturer in medical devices with their R&D and manufacturing presence globally
- Part of the NPD team specifically in Class II and Class III devices
- Lead a team of design & development engineers to develop and deliver product design, process development, verification and validation as per defined CTQ's functionally
- Ownership overall experimental plan, reviews individual experimental plans and owns outcome of analysis
- Responsible for project mitigation and solutioning
- Functionally mentor and manage a team through the developmental process
The Successful Applicant
- BE/B.tech degree in Mechanical engineering.
- 10+ years of R&D / NPD experiences in medical devices.
- Proven experience in developing 3D CAD modeling, 2D Drafting, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, Tolerance Stack Up Analysis, Basic Engineering Calculations and Value Engineering.
- Knowledge in medical grade material sciences and processing - Metals, Polymers, plastics
- A team player, solution oriented and someone who comes with an aptitude for functional mentorship
What's on Offer
An opportunity to be part of team that is increasing at a very rapid pace in India and also impact lives on a daily basis.