Lead Data Developer
Build a robust data infrastructure to create a unified view of all the data
Develop, construct, test, and maintain architectures for databases
About Our Client
The client is a leading MNC and the market leader in the industry in which it operates.
- Take complete ownership of the data engineering pipeline.
- The most critical responsibility of the role will be to employ technology to marry different systems together for one unified view of data
- A data engineer will be responsible to develop, construct, test, and maintain architectures for databases and large scale processing systems.
- Must ensure that architecture will support the requirements of the business. Find new opportunities for data acquisition
- Build data set process for data modelling, acquisition, mining, and production
- Design strategies to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Implement data provenance and discoverability.
- The ideal candidate should be comfortable collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams and open to take leadership when required and follow directions when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- A graduate degree in quantitative discipline like, computer science, mathematics, physics, and similar disciplines
- An industry experience, which demonstrates building robust data engineering infrastructure
- Advance level knowledge of ETL concepts and building ETL solutions
- Knowledge data warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of cluster management concepts
- Experience in API design and development
- Knowledge of Technologies (not limited to):
- Spark, and Spark GraphX
- Spark Streaming
- Kafka Streams
- Data Store
- SQL Databases like MySQL, Oracle
- Cassandra, Druid, MongoDB, HBase, Elasticsearch
- Neo4j, JanusGraph
- Experience building low latency data integration solution is a big plus
- Significant Plus:
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigm
- Understanding of functional programming using F# (Fsharp)
- Understanding of software product development in .NET framework
- Knowledge of code versioning tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Detail oriented and efficient problem solver. Ability to synthesize diverse set of information to prototype business solutions.
- Should have an excellent verbal and written communication skills
- It is imperative that candidate is open to experiment and learn new technologies as per the task requirement.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work with a leading brand
Work on projects that are implemented globally
Work with some of the smartest minds in the industry