Key Account Manager
Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
About Our Client
Our client is an International Industrial Automation company with presence in over 20 countries. They are focused on deepening their footprint in India. They have been growing rapidly and need a strong Key Account Manager to fuel and sustain the growth.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients by understanding their needs and requirements
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
The Successful Applicant
- Strong educational pedigree with a B.Tech/BE and a MBA degree
- 8-10 yrs experience in Account Management or Territory Sales, preferably experience in strategic or global accounts with evidence of prior success in Sales
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and Sr. level relationships within medium and large organisations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a Global Automation company that has great growth prospects and competitive pay.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.