Key Account Manager-South (Food Ingredients)
Take on a sales development role to grow his/her market.
Comfortable with working from home & extensive travel
About Our Client
The company with more than 1600 employees and with a turnover of €321 million is now the world leader in its field. The organization is a key player in its target markets: its reputation is founded on the excellence of its products and its customer service. With an industrial and sales presence on every continent, it produces natural ingredients for the food, flavorings, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetics industries. Its strength in innovation lies in its scientific teams dedicated to research and support for its customers' development projects, as well as the responsiveness of its sales teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a portfolio of clients in India. Reporting to the Sales Director,
- He/she will also take on a sales development role to grow his/her market.
- Responsible for his/her sales, the successful candidate will manage relations with clients externally.
- Internally, he/she will communicate closely with his/her Market Manager, who will allocate client projects to the internal R&D teams in terms of applications or potential development of active ingredients.
- He/she will negotiate prices and contractual terms in compliance with budget constraints and targets.
- As the guarantor for delivery, he/she will participate actively in achieving client satisfaction by developing a complete service.
The candidate will be solely responsible for Sales (ingredients) to the Food & Beverage Industry
The Successful Applicant
Engineer in Food Science/Chemistry/Agronomy-Agribusiness with strong commercial profile, or Business school with solid B2B sales experience in Food ingredients industry or equivalent. At least 5-10 years of experience and fluent in English and Hindi. The candidate must be able to travel a great deal (50% of time).
A candidate who is a Food Technologist will be preferred.
A pioneering spirit, committed, dynamic, and autonomous coupled with being results driven capable of building strong client relations is important.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with the Industry's renowned brand that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay.