IT Operations Head
Head the IT Operations
Excellent opportunity to work with a Technology MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a VAS provider for all the major telecom operators. They have a huge presence in 90 countries and creates products for business support solutions.
- Lead the overall IT Infrastructure (Datacenter & End-user) operations at Org. level.
Responsible for catering any new operational requirements from Product Units or Management functions.
- Responsible for managing the Infra team which includes engineers with Networking/Server/Microsoft Tools skill set
- Responsible for audit compliance (ISMS, TL, ISO etc.) for all IT operations
- Maintain excellent C-SAT for all deliveries & operations.
Responsible for Vendor Management through regular governance meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- B.E. / B. Tech. / MCA / M.E / M.Tech
- 12 to 15 years of experience in IT Software product companies
- Mandatory experience in Networking (Switching, Routing & VLAN) and Server Management (Linux Administration, KVM, Openstack).
- Relevant experience in Datacenter Management (SAN Storage, HP/IBM Chassis/Blades, Enterprise servers) and Security.
- Experience in handling audits and vendor management
Excellent people management.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership and handle pressure situations
- Stakeholder management and good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
- You'll benefit from a network of global collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills.
- The perfect candidate will be compensated according to market standards